Allied Central Station Software
Our UL listed Central Station software is unmatched when it comes to signal handling features and was designed by security professionals with over 100 years of combined experience
in the central station environment with a goal of automating and thereby reducing central station activity and data entry.
The software runs on a UNIX operating system and is written in a 4th generation language, using an object-oriented, relational database management system. The database is maintained in third-normal form to provide lightning fast access and maximize usage.
Central Station is UL listed and has been tested under both the old and new UL standards to avoid any complications that may arise as standards change.
Central Station operates on UNIX, one of the most widely used operating systems in existence. UNIX is the operating system of choice for the Internet and the fastest computers made. UNIX is the system used most often for mission critical functions around the globe.
While most other central station software still uses outdated 3rd generation and even 2nd generation programming languages, Central Station's 4th generation language allows for easier system upgrades and a level of customization that allows your system to be tailored to fit your needs.
Our Central Station software is designed with Artificial Intelligence. It is capable of handling many types of signals without any data entry by operators. It is also capable of learning undefined signals and learning the data entry for those signals. The system typically handles between 90% and 95% of the signals that enter the central station. Multiple signals entering the system from the same account that need operator attention are grouped together for easy handling. The system also remembers which operators worked with specific accounts and directs signals to them accordingly.
Our Central Station is the first to lead new operators through alarm handling. The system sends new operators lower priority signals and tells them who to call, what to say, and what information is needed.
- Most powerful and flexible event processing of any automated system
- Unlimited events per day and no restrictions on window overlapping
- Allows for the entry of global contacts, standardized zone definitions and chain notes
- Runs in a true multi-user, multi-tasking environment allowing multiple users to perform the same task simultaneously
- The system is based on numbered menus for easy operation. Access to various menus can be restricted to certain menu operators.
- The system also allows customers to design their own menus
- Online help is available to describe options and end results
- Access to sensitive data is controlled by sophisticated password and access control systems that allow restrictions by terminal, company, and operator.
- The software includes many features to control and customize processing. We also provide a conversion department and standard utilities for converting most competitors.
- All systems are fully integrated. Common data only needs to be entered once throughout central station packages.
- The system comes with a full range of predefined reporting routines and allows for the definition of customized reports.
- Our Caller-ID software monitors the source of incoming calls to your customer service areas. The source phone number is monitored and kept in a history file.
If you would more information, call 800.304.0834 or submit the online form and we will be glad to assist you.